Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Haddock



This recipe is simple and quick. More eating, less cooking. 


Ingredients:

1/2-1 Cup (use 1 if you want more for the coating) of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Pound of Haddock (enough for two hungry people)
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Mayo/Dressing 
Salt & Pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the Parmesan cheese and mayo together in a bowl and add to the top of the fish for the coating. 
Bake for about 20-30 minutes until flaky. 

Eat & Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Did you do the crust yourself? I'd love to know how! I am always looking for new ways to prepare fish at home.... I usually just add butter, lemon, and some herbs and pop it in the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for some reason my reply didn't show up. The coating is really easy, and it's something different then the typical butter, lemon and herbs (like we usually do). All you need to do it mix the Mayo and Parmesan Cheese together and rub it on the fish and then bake. It tastes really good. Let me know if you try it out.

    I also added salt and pepper but you can add any herbs as well.

    ReplyDelete