Monday, May 6, 2013

Pineapple Pan Seared Steak

Pan Seared Steak is so easy to make!

I have been terrible with blogging lately. Maybe some of you care but I know most of you don't. I'm not going to blog when I create repeat dishes, which is what I have been doing lately. I have also been terrible and found myself eating out way more than I should. We have all been there so I'm sure you understand.

 I also started a new job working in finance and I'm very happy about the change. With all of this comes very little "food blogging" time. Going forward I plan on eating "cleaner", meaning very little carbs (I would die if I had to give them up completely!) and I plan on sharing my "healthier" recipes with all of you.

In the meantime, I have created a blog for my Photography Business that will allow me to blog photo's from each of my sessions and provide photography tips in between! Check it out when you have time: www.jenowensphotography.com.


Ingredients:

Pineapple
Steaks (SAMs Club) - Always so good!!
Salt & Pepper
Mozzarella Cheese
Minced Garlic
Seasonings


Add seasoned steak to the pan with Pineapple.

Then cook on each side for approx. 7 minutes.

Add Mozzarella cheese until melted and serve. Yummo!

We served these with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.

Enjoy!

Quick and Easy as promised.


In the essence of time I took the picture quickly with my iPhone (eke). I also didn't take a picture of the finished product. I would be lying to you if I didn't tell you that I was so hungry I actually ate it before I took the picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment